Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Freebie: Self-Assessment Posters

A while back I shared this poster from my classroom:


Tonight, it reappeared on someone else's Pinterest board as I was browsing  diligently planning for the new school year, and it reminded me how much I hate the faded marker. So I made some new ones which are now available for free at my TpT store. (You can also click on the image below to get there.)


In the meantime, my classroom is really coming along! I'm so happy to have time to get organized this year. Settling in last year was such a mess...We were moving into a new school and only had 4 days to unpack and set up before the kids arrived. I was also 9 months pregnant and working in 90+ degree heat with unreliable air conditioning and elevator access for my 3rd floor classroom. It was insane! Then I was only there for 3 weeks before going on maternity leave, and by the time I got back, it was hard to make changes.

This year will be SO MUCH BETTER in that regard. I can already feel it, and I'm super excited about it.

I'll share more classroom pics next week. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - saw your poster featured on Scholastic Teachers Facebook page. Sweet!

    Corrina
    Mrs. Allen’s 5th Grade Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I think I was the one you saw lol
    These are CLEVER!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...