Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Guest Blogged Today!

If you are visiting from Misty's wonderful blog, Think, Wonder, & Teach - welcome! I was so excited to have the opportunity to guest blog there today about tips for introducing technology in the classroom.

I've been a bit under the weather this week, so I'm a couple of days behind on blog entries. I think I've finally turned a corner, though, so I'll try to catch up soon.

In the meantime, it's testing week in Eberopolis. Oh joy! (I hope your sarcasm detectors are well-tuned for that comment.) We spend approximately 2.5 hours testing every morning, and then we have to be quiet for another 30-45 minutes while other classes finish up. As you might imagine, my poor little 4th graders are getting stir crazy! What activities do you do in your classrooms during testing week to keep the kids engaged during your down time in testing week? I'd love for you to share your ideas in the comments section!


I'll be back tomorrow with a tutorial about one of my favorite tools for conferring notes!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...