Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weekend Reading - June 23, 2012


From the blogosphere...

I was about a month behind on my blog reading. It seems that the reading and writing go hand-in-hand for me, but I'm getting back in the groove of things. Here are some of my favorites from this week...

From the bookshelves...

I'm giving a lot of thought to how I'm going to be teaching writing next year with the Common Core, and I'm pulling this book off my bookshelf.


I read it a long time ago, and it's time to revisit it. Hopefully it will give me some new ideas and inspiration to share next week. I'll also be attending a three-day conference about The Written Curriculum in International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme. Who knows what creativity that will inspire?! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...